Ivar & Heike
This wedding was NEXT LEVEL. I seriously have no words!
Feel extremely honoured to have played a part in it and was basically given free rein (say what), only that it should match the gorgeous floral printed fabric used throughout.
I painted a few selected flowers from the fabric and added copper foiling and brush lettering to round it off. The serviettes used at the wedding was printed on raw linen using the flowers I painted – how cool!
People who helped to make the day fabulous:
- Flowers & Bouquet: Fleur le Cordeur
- Hair & Make-up: Yolande du Toit
- Co-ordination : Kraak
- Co-ordination: Anne Mann Celebrates
- Videography: FJS
- Photographer: Tasha Secombe
- Second shooter: Christine le Roux Photography
- Catering: Slippery Spoon
- Gold Cutlery: Two Birds at the Dairy Shed
- Venue: The Old Tannery
- Furniture: Scape Events
- Stationery: Susan Brand
- Live Music: Bottomless Coffee Band
- Dresses & Bow Ties: Lena Lisa
- Tablecloths & Floor Decal: ArtLab Creative Digital Printing
- Draping & Hiring: To-Netts
- Staff: Urban Tonic
- Category: Wedding Stationery